Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cush for the Tush

I never really understood padded toilet seat covers. Are people really sitting down to do their business that hard that they need another inch or two of cushy protection? Can they not control the velocity at which they throw their bodies towards the toilet? Perhaps it's there to ease the pain of long bathroom visits, but if someone is sitting on the toilet long enough to require a cushion, they should really probably be seeing a doctor. I suppose padded toilet seat covers could provide a nice forehead rest for those tough nights after parties or bar-hopping, but this doesn't explain why they are so popular with grannies the world over. But who knows, maybe all of our grandmothers are having a lot more fun then they let on.

2 Comments:

Blogger One More Dying Quail said...

Finally, someone is asking the tough questions!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Tom K said...

I hope when I am an old man that I will have a padded toilet seat all to myself.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home