Friday, August 04, 2006

Night Bruises

Lately I've been waking up with huge bruises all over my arms and legs. I'm pretty sure I go to bed bruise-free, so I'm not exactly sure what happens the few hours I'm asleep. I did have this dream the other night where I got into a fight with Vince Vaughn, but I'm fairly certain I've never met Vince Vaughn, so the bruises can't be from that. Maybe I flail around while I sleep, but there aren't enough broken things in my room to support that theory. From the size of the bruise near my elbow I discovered this morning, there should be a good-sized hole in the wall next to my bed, or at least a broken lamp. I'm tempted to film myself sleeping to see exactly what happens every night, but the thought of watching myself sleep on camera creeps me out. I suppose there are some things I'd just rather not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home